CRA Emergency Board Meeting
Monday, April 06, 2020, 06:00pm
LAKE WORTH BEACH COMMUNITY REDEVELOMENT AGENCY
FINDINGS AND PROCEDURE FOR VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING
The Lake Worth Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (“CRA”) is holding a virtual public hearing on April 6, 2020. This statement explains the CRA’s findings related to the need to hold the virtual public meeting, and the ability of the public to access the virtual public meeting.
The CRA’s findings and procedure for the virtual public meeting are as follows:
- Pursuant to Governor DeSantis’ Executive Orders 20-51 and 20-52, in which the Governor declared a public health emergency and a state of emergency, there is a recommendation to limit public gatherings.
- On March 20, 2020, Governor DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-69, suspending the requirement that a quorum of the government body be present in person, or that a local government body to meet at a specific public place.
- Consistent with the authority contained in the Governor’s Executive Orders, and in order to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the CRA’s clients and employees, the CRA finds that it is in the best interest of the CRA to hold this virtual public meeting.
- Therefore, the CRA will be holding this virtual meeting using Communications Media Technology. All members of the public may participate in the meeting via WebEx.
Meeting number (access code): 790 644 194
Meeting password: hmPQdFgc889
Join by phone:
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-904-900-2303 United States Toll (Jacksonville)
+1-469-210-7159 United States Toll (Dallas)
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application:
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
- A copy of the Agenda for this Virtual Meeting is posted at the CRA Offices, 1121 Lucerne Avenue, Lake Worth Beach, Florida 33460 and on the CRA’s website.
- Any comments related to any item on the agenda can be submitted to the CRA via the following e-mail address: email@example.com